2009年11月15日日曜日

Buddhist Monuments in the Horyu-ji Area

I am going to introduce about Buddhist Monuments in the Horyu-ji Area. In 1993, Buddhist Monuments in the Horyu-ji Area were registered on UNESCO's World Heritage list. They locate on Nara. There are some reasons they were registered on. First, their structure and distribution are masterpiece, so many people are fascinated them. Second, they influenced Japanese religious structure because they were built when Buddhism were introduced in Japan. Third, they are one of the most represent structure of Japanese architect pattern.
Horyu-ji is the most famous of those temples because it is the oldest wooden architecture in the world. Also, it is said "shoutoku-taishi"built it. He is legend in Japan.
If I will visit them, I could feel history. So, I would like to go to there someday.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think Horyu-ji area is very important place for Japan. I have been to Horyu-ji area by school trip when I was a high school student. Then, I was very impressed the holy mood. I am one of people who were fascinated. I would like to visit them again.

    返信削除